Butt plugs are wonderful anal sex toys that can help you safely explore new sexual territory. People often use butt plugs for penetrative anal-sex preparation. An anal butt plug is cleverly shaped for its function. Not only do they come in all different shapes and sizes depending on what you’re looking for, but they tend to be more enjoyable for women who find anal sex to be too much.
If you're not familiar with the joy of using an anal butt plug, allow me to introduce you its contribution. There are so many nerves involved with anal play that aren’t normally stimulated, and when done right, the experience can be incredible! So if you’re interested in sampling the sensations an anal plug can provide in order to spice up your sex life!
TYPES OF BUTT TOYS
• Jewel Plug: A jewel butt plug is any anal enthusiast's dream come true. It is stuffing your butt with only the best and the most radiant of plugs.
• Tail Plug: A tail butt plug is a heaven-sent when it comes to pet play or if you consider yourself a furry. It’s satisfying your fantasy of having a master and being his or her pet will come true!
• Snug Plug: A snug plug is a seamless silicone anal plugs with a long, flexible neck for better comfort during use, a torpedo shape with rounded edges for easy and painless insertion, and an easy-to-grip handle for safety and simple removal.
• Vibrating Butt Plug: A vibrating butt plug is inserted in you anus and on top of that, it can vibrate, providing you with pleasurable sensations and ultimately orgasms.
• Prostate Massager: A prostate massager is a device for massaging the prostate gland. The shape of a prostate massager is similar to a finger. It usually has a slightly curved head to effectively massage the prostate with a remote control.
• Anal Beads: Anal beads are a sex toy consisting of multiple spheres or balls attached together in series which are continuously inserted in the ass and then removed with varying speeds depending on the desired effect.
What should I know before purchasing a butt plug?
In addition to choosing a plug with a flared base, it's important to check that your anal toy is body-safe. Beginners can select silicone over glass or steel, as silicone plugs have more give and are easier to insert. If you're a total beginner, start with the smallest beginner butt plug size available and work your way up.
Can butt plugs be used for more than anal sex preparation?
Anal sex warm-up is far from the only use for plugs. Advanced users may wear vibrating plugs for several hours, or out in public. Many people love receiving oral while they have a butt plug in. In fact, solo sex is a lovely way to have anal pleasure.
If you or your partner has a penis, you can use a longer anal butt plug to stimulate the prostate. Prostate stimulation creates a very different pleasurable sensation!
If you or your partner has a vulva, you can stimulate the G-spot. You can use plugs during vaginal intercourse, and if your partner is penetrating you with their penis while the plug is in, the plug can create subtle pressure against the shaft.
What should I know about lubes?
The rectum doesn't self-lubricate, so you're going to have to help it out. Using a thick water-based lube or silicone lubricant is ideal for anal play. If you're using a silicone butt plug, grab a water-based lube. Glass or stainless steel butt plugs work wonderfully with any lubricant.
How to keep my plug clean?
After butt play, always wash your butt plugs and your hands with warm water and soap and you can toss the silicone plugs in a dishwasher. The tempered glass, silicone, and stainless steel can be boiled.
A plug is designed to go in and stay in for the duration of its use. Many people enjoy wearing them for the duration of their playtime, and some folks enjoy going out with a butt plug inserted all night. You can also opt to wear a plug for just a few moments!