A lot of people engage in backdoor action as anal sex is definitely becoming popular in today’s generation. Involve in a whole new type of sexual pleasure with the best anal toys in the market! If you haven’t tried any type of anal penetration before, you don’t know what you’re missing! Now is the perfect time to review what your sex educators taught you as you start discovering this delicate area by integrating it into foreplay!
Using the best anal toys is a great way to prepare yourself for anus penetration. You may start with smaller-size products and slowly work your way to larger ones. Anal toys are designed to stimulate the anal region of male and female users. Men and women who love anal play can have a good time with these toys. Women can use them to stimulate the inside of the vaginal wall from a different angle, and guys have the added bonus of these sex toys being able to kindle their prostate for a more passionate and gratifying experience. When it comes to anal stimulation, it’s important to buy toys specifically made for the anus, as you always want something with a flared base for stress-free removal.
You have to load up on lots of lube to your toys before trying anything. For glass and metal toys, a silicone or oil-based lube will give you the stickiest smoothness, but for silicone anal toys, you’ll want to stick with a heavier water-based formula. The great thing about anal toys is that once they’re inside, they’ll stay in place so you can enjoy anal and vaginal intercourse. Having the plug inside your anal canal will enhance all the other sexual stimulation. You should know that it’s very common to desire double penetration, which is why there’s such a wide variety of adult products devoted to it.
Even if you’re not sure how feel about the whole anal thing, it doesn’t mean you can’t pick up a few anal sex toys just to give it a flurry or spice up your terrific drawer in your nightstand.
TYPES OF ANAL SEX TOYS
• Anal beads are perfect for beginners. These beads feature graduated spheres that will stimulate your anus during masturbation or couples play. You can start small and work to gradually get a larger size, so you can feel the intense pleasure of length and girth.
• Anal dildos are the next step when it comes to insertables. Anal dildos are usually designed to stimulate the prostate for men and the back all of the vagina for women. Tapered heads are easy to insert.
• Anal vibrators are the perfect way to enhance your anal play. These are body safe butt vibes which are perfect mixture of penetration and vibrating, allowing you to experience two fanciful feelings at once.
• Butt plugs are perfect for beginners and veterans! Butt plugs are also used for pleasure and can technically be worn in the anus long-term. Want to add some fun? Try a vibrating remote controlled butt plug!
• Prostate massagers are toys that are specifically designed to stimulate the male prostate. A prostate massager is the perfect way to find the hidden gem and experience a different type of pleasure.
HOW TO USE ANAL SEX TOYS
• The anus does not self-lubricate, so it's important that you use a generous amount of anal lube before and during play.
• You can use silicone-based lube, unless you are using silicone toys. In that case, you should use water based lubes. (Silicone lube could tarnish a silicone sex toy.)
• Remember: size isn’t everything, and we recommend starting with a smaller anal sex toy, like small anal plugs or beads before moving on to a larger anal dildo or butt plug. This way, your body has a chance to adjust to the sensation.
Have the best sex life possible! You should feel confident in living out all of your fantasies. If backdoor loving is something you’ve fantasized about but haven’t quite gotten around to trying, choosing from these wide variety of best anal toys for both women and men can be fascinating. If you’re a committed butt sex lover and simply can’t get enough, you can find these exciting anal toys!